70 Cranworth Street
Established in 1913 as the Clarence River Coursing Club, the first meeting was held on the original site at Carrs Creek on the 7th May 1913.
The Club moved to the current site in 1933 and the first meeting was held on 1st April 1933. Our first track in 1933 was a right handed track with only one distance (440 yards). The present track is now a left handed track with four distances.
In 1937 the name was changed to the Grafton Greyhound Racing Club and has continued to conduct the July Racing Carnival annually in conjunction with the Clarence River Racing Club to this day.
On 10th August 1983 the Club was incorporated as the Grafton Greyhound Racing Club Limited.