Intellectual Property in Content on our website
The content of the showTicks website (including copyright works, text, material, software, images, applications [including any email application], graphics, advertisements, downloads, e-cards, sound recordings, databases, cinematographic film, photographs, streaming audio, streaming video and animation) (together “Content”) is copyright © showTicks Services Pty Ltd (ACN 085 534 014) and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. showTicks is the owner and operator of this site.
Other than as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or as otherwise provided for below, no part of this website may in any form or by any means be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without showTicks’s prior written permission.
Provided you keep all Content intact, showTicks grants you permission to do the following with the Content on this site:
- Temporarily download the Content for your personal, non-commercial use in viewing the Content on our website.
- Print hard copies of Content for your personal information, but not commercial use.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved by showTicks.
The Content has been carefully compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but all Content is provided on the basis that showTicks does not warrant or guarantee and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness from time to time of any Content for any purpose. Subject to any statutory provision which may not be excluded by law, showTicks will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of any Content or its publication, including any action for copyright infringement, trade mark infringement or defamation.
The showTicks logo is registered trade mark of showTicks Pty Ltd.
All other trade marks, product names or logos within the site are the property of their respective owners and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, displayed, stored, published, modified, adapted, communicated or transmitted without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
The showTicks site may contain one or more bulletin board, chat forum or other communication facility (“Bulletin Board”). By using and accessing the showTicks site or Bulleting Board, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent Material;
- Post, communicate or transmit Material which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law;
- Inhibit or restrict any other user from the showTicks site;
- Interfere with computer systems which support the showTicks sites; overload a service; engage in a denial-of-service attack; or attempt to disable a host;
- Post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
- Access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use;
- Impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person or organisation;
- Attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of showTicks site, including the use of automated tools;
- Post communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
- Delete, circumvent or alter any author attribution, legal notices, rights management information or technological protection measures; or
- Post, download or communicate any file or material posted by another user of showTicks site if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file or material cannot legally be downloaded or communicated in that manner.
It is your sole responsibility to be aware of the lawfulness of the Material. You acknowledge that all Bulletin Board communications are public and not private communications. showTicks reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone (including you) posting material which violate of allegedly violate any law. showTicks reserves the right to remove without prior notice any posting of Material for any reason in showTicks’s absolute and sole discretion but is not obliged to do so. You agree and acknowledge that:
- showTicks is not responsible for any content or material in any Bulletin Board (including, without limitation, any information, comments and/or advice of any individual party referred to as a guest or expert whose statements on a Bulletin Board are their own);
- showTicks does not authorise or endorse the comments or material of users of showTicks site or Bulletin Board;
Complaints and comments regarding potentially prohibited material on Bulleting Board should be submitted via our Contact Page.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other websites. showTicks does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on these other websites.
Under no circumstance will showTicks be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the showTicks website or any Content provided on this website. If we can’t totally exclude liability then our liability will be limited to the resupply of content.